A Very Discreet, Private STD Clinic
- We now offer Instant HIV Testing!! Negative Results in 20 Minutes!!
- We test and treat, while others only test
- Appointments available
- Multiple locations with some open on Saturdays.
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Most test results are available in 48 hours
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood sample, urine sample and/or oral tests that are done by collecting a sample from the back of the throat. (no physical exam needed)
- Testing results are available in our cloud based patient portal, or you may them e-mailed to you or pick them up in-office with your photo ID.
- Clinician will call you and review all positive results.
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
- We do not accept insurance, however, we do put all the insurance codes on your invoice so you can submit it to your insurance for full/partial reimbursement if it is a covered benefit.
Know Your Status, Get Tested Today!
We Now Offer Instant HIV. Know Your Status Today. $99.00
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Oral Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Herpes 1$69
- Herpes 2$69
- Early Detection Syphilis$99
- HIV 1 & 2 (Fourth Generation)$69
- Early Detection HIV$195
- Hepatitis A$69
- Hepatitis B$69
- Hepatitis C$69
Standard 8 Panel Test $199
Standard 8 Panel Test + Instant HIV
- Standard 8 Panel
- Instant HIV Test (negative results in 20 minutes)
Deluxe 10 Panel Test $299
- Standard 8 Panel
- Hepatitis A
What is Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacteria that is sexually transmitted. It is transmitted through direct sexual contact with a person infected with early syphilis. Syphilis can also be transmitted from mother to baby during delivery. Syphilis is known as “the great imitator” because many signs and symptoms mimic other diseases.
There are 4 stages of Syphilis infection.
- Causes a local infection
- A lesion develops, ulcerates, and then forms a chancre 9 to 90 days after exposure.
2. Secondary Syphilis:
- Occurs 4-8 weeks after Primary Syphilis Infection
- The bacteria becomes widespread in the infected person’s bloodstream.
3.Early Latent Syphilis and Late-Latent Syphilis:
- Usually has no symptoms whatsoever at this point
- Diagnosed at this time mostly due to screening with a blood test
4. Tertiary Syphilis:
- About 30-40% of people infected with syphilis who are untreated will develop this.
- This is characterized by many complications that can affect the cardiovascular system, brain and nervous system.
Who is at risk?
Anyone with a new partner or multiple sexual partners can be at risk. Anyone who has sexual contact without protection is at risk. All Incidence is higher in age groups 20-29 years old. There is a higher incidence of HIV with Syphilis infection, so all persons diagnosed with Syphilis should be tested for HIV.
What are the signs and symptoms?
Primary syphilis is characterized by a single, painless ulceration and swollen tender lymph nodes in the surrounding area. The ulceration heals on its own, but this does not mean that the infection is gone.
The later stages of syphilis have symptoms such:
- Muscle Aches
- Bone Aches
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Rash affecting the palms of the hands and soles of the feet as well as the trunk and scalp.
- Nodules that arise in the skin, liver, bones, and testes.
- The bacteria may infect the brain and nervous system leading to headache, hearing loss, seizures, and other neurologic problems.
The effects of the cardiovascular system include inflammation and scarring on vessel walls, leading to potential aneurysms and narrowing of vessels.
Anyone who has risk factors or signs and symptoms of Syphilis should be tested. The test is a simple blood test. At Vegas STD Testing we offer two types of blood testing for the detection of Syphilis:
- Trepsure testing is useful if it has been 2-4 weeks since a possible exposure.
- RPR is the test of choice if it has been 4 or more weeks since possible exposure but can take up to 3 months to give an accurate result if exposed.
All patients with syphilis should be tested for other diseases such as HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and Herpes Simplex.
It is important to test and treat Syphilis early to prevent complications. Syphilis can be cured and treated with appropriate antibiotics. All sexual partners up to 1 year from diagnosis should be tested and treated if needed.
Condoms should be utilized to prevent the risk of transmission of STDs (although abstinence is the only way to 100% protect yourself). Vaccinations that prevent certain STDs such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and HPV should be considered.
Our private clinic is supervised by Board Certified Physicians. We also have on staff Board Certified Clinicians, Licensed Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants. Our staff is discreet and professional. We provide complete STD testing. Our testing is fast, reliable and very affordable. All our laboratory testing are drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their laboratory testing and consultation (if requested) and treatment all at the same location. Our friendly and professional staff will be able to answer all your questions regarding STD testing. We can also provide a full consultation with our clinicians (with an appointment) before and after your testing if you wish. Our clinicians can offer you all the treatment options if needed. Why go to a STD clinic where you also can’t get treatment? We provide both testing and treatment.
In addition, we carry vaccines that can help prevent certain STDs such as:
- HPV Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
Many of our locations are located in storefront clinics in retail shopping centers, so often you can park right in front of our clinic.