A Very Discreet, Private STD Clinic
- We now offer Instant HIV Testing!! Negative Results in 20 Minutes!!
- We test and treat, while others only test
- Appointments available
- Multiple locations with some open on Saturdays.
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Most test results are available in 48 hours
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood sample, urine sample and/or oral tests that are done by collecting a sample from the back of the throat. (no physical exam needed)
- Testing results are available in our cloud based patient portal, or you may them e-mailed to you or pick them up in-office with your photo ID.
- Clinician will call you and review all positive results.
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
- We do not accept insurance, however, we do put all the insurance codes on your invoice so you can submit it to your insurance for full/partial reimbursement if it is a covered benefit.
Know Your Status, Get Tested Today!
We Now Offer Instant HIV. Know Your Status Today. $99.00
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Oral Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Herpes 1$69
- Herpes 2$69
- Early Detection Syphilis$99
- HIV 1 & 2 (Fourth Generation)$69
- Early Detection HIV$195
- Hepatitis A$69
- Hepatitis B$69
- Hepatitis C$69
Standard 8 Panel Test $199
Standard 8 Panel Test + Instant HIV
- Standard 8 Panel
- Instant HIV Test (negative results in 20 minutes)
Deluxe 10 Panel Test $299
- Standard 8 Panel
- Hepatitis A
Learn More about STD Testing
Don’t wait until tomorrow when you need answers today.
One in every four people in our country has contracted a Sexually Transmitted Disease. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) there are 19 million new infections in the United States every year. Do not become a statistic; know the facts about Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Most Sexually Transmitted Diseases have little to no warning signs or symptoms; the only way to know is by testing. If symptoms are present it might be more serious than you think. Symptoms can vary greatly including but not limited to:
- Dark color or heavy odor in urine
- Discharge from genitals
- Abnormal spots or rash
- Burning during urination
- Bumps, warts or blisters on genitals
- Pain during sex or urination
Sexually Transmitted Diseases have many misconceptions as they have no discrimination as to sex, race, age, sexual orientation or religion. The facts are simple Sexually Transmitted Diseases are transmitted by sex regardless of oral, anal, or vaginal. There is no full proof way to avoid a Sexually Transmitted Disease even with a condom. Get tested and do it often. You do not spread what can be prevented.
There are billions of dollars spent in the United States health care system each and every year in the treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Prevention and testing are necessary to prevent possible lifelong chronic health issues. What is your piece of mind worth?
The Vaccine Center offers discrete, private and confidential testing for Syphilis, Chlamydia, Hepatitis, Herpes, Gonorrhea, HIV/AIDS and HPV. Our highly trained staff is here to ensure all privacy laws and HIPAA regulations are followed. Screening is offered through medical history evaluation, general blood work, urinalysis and advanced laboratory screening. You are two to five times more likely to contract HIV when one or more STD’s are already present. Even after treatment there is no guarantee that a Sexually Transmitted Disease is gone without retesting.
For you convenience we accept cash, Visa, Master and debit cards. No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are always welcome..