A Very Discreet, Private STD Clinic
- We now offer Instant HIV Testing!! Negative Results in 20 Minutes!!
- We test and treat, while others only test
- Appointments available
- Multiple locations with some open on Saturdays.
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Most test results are available in 48 hours
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood sample, urine sample and/or oral tests that are done by collecting a sample from the back of the throat. (no physical exam needed)
- Testing results are available in our cloud based patient portal, or you may them e-mailed to you or pick them up in-office with your photo ID.
- Clinician will call you and review all positive results.
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
- We do not accept insurance, however, we do put all the insurance codes on your invoice so you can submit it to your insurance for full/partial reimbursement if it is a covered benefit.
Know Your Status, Get Tested Today!
We Now Offer Instant HIV. Know Your Status Today. $99.00
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Oral Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Herpes 1$69
- Herpes 2$69
- Early Detection Syphilis$99
- HIV 1 & 2 (Fourth Generation)$69
- Early Detection HIV$195
- Hepatitis A$69
- Hepatitis B$69
- Hepatitis C$69
Standard 8 Panel Test $199
Standard 8 Panel Test + Instant HIV
- Standard 8 Panel
- Instant HIV Test (negative results in 20 minutes)
Deluxe 10 Panel Test $299
- Standard 8 Panel
- Hepatitis A
What is it?
Herpes simplex is a virus that is transmitted by close personal contact. Infection occurs if the virus comes into contact with certain surfaces such as through small cracks in the skin, genital area, lips, and mouth. There are two types of Herpes, type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). HSV-1 historically was associated with the lips and mouth, while HSV-2 was associated with genital disease. However, where Herpes occurs is does not necessarily determine what virus type one has. Herpes is a lifelong virus.
Who is at risk?
Usually, HSV-1 is acquired during childhood by coming into contact with oral secretions that have the virus. HSV-2 is sexually transmitted. As many as 50-80% of individuals have some type of HSV by age 30! HSV-2 is slightly more common in women than in men. Anyone who is sexually active is at risk of HSV-2. The herpes virus can be transmitted from the skin even if there is no apparent sore.
What are the signs and symptoms?
As many as 80% of persons infected with HSV have no symptoms. Every person will differ in the severity and frequency of herpes outbreaks. Symptoms are usually worse in women. Symptoms usually begin 3-7 days after exposure to an infected person but can range from 1-3 weeks. In men, herpetic blisters can appear on the glans and shaft of the penis, scrotum, thighs, and buttocks. In women, herpetic blisters can appear on the genital area, labia, and inside the vagina. Theblisters usually last 4-15 days. Sometimes the outbreaks are recurrent and usually decrease over time.
- Muscle Aches
Local Signs and Symptoms
- Tender, swollen lymph nodes
- Herpetic blisters
- Pain or difficulty with urination
All patients who are at risk, are concerned about exposure to STDs, or have been diagnosed with other STDs should be tested for Herpes. Blood testing is the best available test for making a diagnosis of HSV-1 or HSV-2. The results are usually available within 3-5 business days.
There is no cure for herpes. However, antiviral medications can help prevent or shorten outbreaks.Our Board Certified Clinicianscan help decide what type of treatment is best for you. Persons with herpes should not have any sexual contact while sores or symptoms of herpes are present. Partners should be tested as well to determine if they are also infected with HSV.
Condoms should be utilized to prevent the risk of transmission of STDs (although abstinence is the only way to 100% protect yourself). Vaccinations that prevent certain STDs such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and HPV should be considered.
Our private clinic is supervised by Board Certified Physicians. We also have on staff Board Certified Clinicians, Licensed Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants. Our staff is discreet and professional.
We provide complete STD testing. Our testing is fast, reliable and very affordable. All our laboratory testing are drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their laboratory testing and consultation (if requested) and treatment all at the same location.
Our friendly and professional staff will be able to answer all your questions regarding STD testing. We can also provide a full consultation with our clinicians (with an appointment) before and after your testing if you wish. Our clinicians can offer you all the treatment options if needed.
Why go to a STD clinic where you also can’t get treatment? We provide both testing and treatment.
In addition, we carry vaccines that can help prevent certain STDs such as:
- HPV Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
Many of our locations are located in storefront clinics in retail shopping centers, so often you can park right in front of our clinic.