A Very Discreet, Private STD Clinic
- We now offer Instant HIV Testing!! Negative Results in 20 Minutes!!
- We test and treat, while others only test
- Appointments available
- Multiple locations with some open on Saturdays.
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Most test results are available in 48 hours
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood sample, urine sample and/or oral tests that are done by collecting a sample from the back of the throat. (no physical exam needed)
- Testing results are available in our cloud based patient portal, or you may them e-mailed to you or pick them up in-office with your photo ID.
- Clinician will call you and review all positive results.
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
- We do not accept insurance, however, we do put all the insurance codes on your invoice so you can submit it to your insurance for full/partial reimbursement if it is a covered benefit.
Know Your Status, Get Tested Today!
We Now Offer Instant HIV. Know Your Status Today. $99.00
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Oral Chlamydia & Gonorrhea$138
- Herpes 1$69
- Herpes 2$69
- Early Detection Syphilis$99
- HIV 1 & 2 (Fourth Generation)$69
- Early Detection HIV$195
- Hepatitis A$69
- Hepatitis B$69
- Hepatitis C$69
Standard 8 Panel Test $199
Standard 8 Panel Test + Instant HIV
- Standard 8 Panel
- Instant HIV Test (negative results in 20 minutes)
Deluxe 10 Panel Test $299
- Standard 8 Panel
- Hepatitis A
What is Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is caused by the Hepatitis A virus which infects the liver and the virus sheds in high concentrations in the feces from 2-3 weeks before to 1 week after the onset of symptoms. Hepatitis A can be transmitted during sexual activity from fecal-oral contact. Good personal hygiene is not a successful method of preventing Hepatitis A.
Who is at risk?
Sexual transmission of Hepatitis A is a higher risk for men who have sex with men. Hepatitis A is so highly contagious that if you live with someone who has Hepatitis A you may be at risk. You can catch Hepatitis A from someone who is infected and is not yet having any symptoms as well as catch it from someone who has symptoms until the week after they develop symptoms.
What are the signs and symptoms?
Hepatitis A infection usually causes a sudden temporary illness. Initial symptoms usually include tiredness, nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, fever, and pain the right upper abdomen. The later signs and symptoms include dark-colored urine, light colored stools, yellow colored skin and yellow colored eyes, and itchy skin.
Testing is performed by a simple blood test. The blood test becomes positive about 5 days before symptoms appear and remains positive for about six months after infection. Results take usually 2-3 business days.
Although there is no cure with Hepatitis A, most people recover with supportive treatment and rest. The time to recover depends on each individual. The person should not return to school or work until the infection has passed and symptoms are resolved. Sometimes people infected with Hepatitis A require hospitalization to monitor the liver and manage some complications. Most people feel better within 3 months of the infection but about 15 percent of people will have a longer infection and reoccurring symptoms for 6-9 months after infection. Once infected, it is not possible to become infected again.
The most effective preventative measure for Hepatitis A is to be vaccinated. Once the two doses of the vaccine are completed they are nearly 100% protective. The initial dose provides short-term protection and the second dose long-term protection. The Hepatitis A vaccine is recommended for adults who travel to developing countries, injection and non-injection illegal drug users, men who have sex with men, people who have liver disease, adults with blood clotting factor disorders, or people who work in day cares, food handlers, or healthcare workers.
Our private clinic is supervised by Board Certified Physicians. We also have on staff Board Certified Clinicians, Licensed Registered Nurses and Medical Assistants. Our staff is discreet and professional. We provide complete STD testing. Our testing is fast, reliable and very affordable. All our laboratory testing is drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their laboratory testing and consultation (if requested) and treatment all at the same location. Our friendly and professional staff will be able to answer all your questions regarding STD testing. We can also provide a full consultation with our clinicians (with an appointment) before and after your testing if you wish. Our clinicians can offer you all the treatment options if needed. Why go to a STD clinic where you also can't get treatment? We provide both testing and treatment.
In addition, we carry vaccines that can help prevent certain STDs such as:
- HPV Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine