The Vaccine Center
The Vaccine Center is a preventative health and wellness company that is supervised by Board Certified Doctors. We specialize in travel medicine, student health, employee health, drug testing, STD testing, physical exams, immigration exams and laboratory services. We are committed to providing the safest and highest quality care to our patients and clients. We are proud of the highly qualified and dedicated professional staff at The Vaccine Center for their commitment to providing a positive and comfortable clinic for our patients. We strive every day to ensure that all of our patients are satisfied and well taken care of. We look forward to serving you!
Let our Travel Doctors or Nurse Practitioners advise you on what travel vaccines and prescriptions are recommended for your trip. All our travel vaccination recommendations are based on CDC guidelines and protocols. So the next time you ask, what shots do I need for travel? We can help! Our Travel Doctors or Travel Nurse Practitioners will not only let you know what travel vaccines are advised for your specific itinerary but can also write for all prescriptions needed, as well as go over food, water, insect and all safety precautions. Vaccinations for travel are an important part of your travel safety when traveling abroad, especially when traveling to the developing world. Seeing a Travel Medicine Expert is the best way to ensuring safe and enjoyable adventure abroad. Travel immunizations are the first step in this process. We carry in stock all vaccines available in the US, including hard to find vaccines like ORAL/IM Typhoid Vaccine, Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine, Rabies Vaccine and Yellow Fever Vaccine. We also carry Hepatitis A Vaccine, Hepatitis B Vaccine, Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix) Vaccine, Polio Vaccine, Tetanus and Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Td and TDAP) Vaccine, Varicella Vaccine, MMR Vaccine, Zostavax (Shingles) Vaccine, Typhoid Shot Vaccine, Meningococcal Vaccine, Flu Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccine and Gardasil (HPV) Vaccine. We are designated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as an Authorized US Yellow Fever Vaccine Clinic. We provide Travel Medicine Consultations by reviewing each client’s specific itinerary, previous immunizations, medical history, allergies and contraindications and then offer the following:
- All appropriate vaccines (based on CDC Guidelines).
- Draw blood titers in house to prove immunity from previous vaccinations or exposures if requested.
- Prescriptions for medications including Anti-Malarial, Traveler’s Diarrhea, Acute Mountain Sickness Prevention, Jet Lag, Motion Sickness Prevention, etc. as indicated.
- Up to date health information for your travel needs, including insect precautions and insect repellents, blood clot prevention for long air flights, water and food precautions, current outbreaks and health and safety concerns for areas of travel.
The Vaccine Center offers a complete array of student health services including vaccinations, school physicals, TB skin testing, drug screening and blood testing for immunity (termed titers). We carry and have in stock all school vaccines available in the U.S. How students save MONEY with our services?
- We offer student discounts (with student ID) for all Allied Health program school vaccines.
- We waive the administrative/office fee for students for all Allied Health program school vaccines. Other clinics can charge up to $25 administrative fee per visit. This can add $75 extra to a three shot series like Hepatitis B Vaccine.
- We can review student’s vaccination records and offer ONLY the vaccines needed based on the schools requirements which can help save time and money.
- We can draw blood titers in house for vaccines you may already have had or been exposed to, as proof for you school. This can be a fraction of the cost of getting the vaccine again. We email you the titer results!!
- Our Titers prices are up to 50% lower than most labs.
- We can help students complete vaccines for clinical rotations or school deadlines by scheduling vaccines in a series in advance. We even send you an email reminder when your next vaccine is due!” to say “We can help students complete vaccines for clinical rotations or school deadlines by scheduling vaccines in a series in advance. We even send you an email reminder when your next vaccine is due!”
- Unlike some clinics, we read the results of both steps of a 2-step TB skin test. If positive on the 1st-step, then you don’t need to pay or have a 2nd-step.
- We keep Electronic Medical records and also input all vaccinations into the WebIZ Database, so you will have a permanent immunization record for the rest of you career.
The Vaccine Center is your complete employee health solution. We can set your company up with an account and have your employees come in to our office using a voucher system or we can set up an on-site clinic for us to come to you. Once your employees have received a service, you as the employer will receive a copy of their records directly. We keep all employee records in our Electronic Medical Records system and will provide you with detailed monthly billing of all services. We also input all vaccines into the WEBIZ state database so you and your employee will have a permanent immunization record forever. Once your account has been set up, our Medical Director is available to you for unlimited consultations and advice!
The Vaccine Center provides comprehensive laboratory testing. All laboratory testing are drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their consultation, vaccination and laboratory testing all at the same location. We offer laboratory services at deep discount cash pricing compared to other labs.
- Complete Blood Testing, including Blood Titers
- Drug Screening
- TB Skin Testing, One and Two Step
- Physical Exams
- Chest X-Rays
- STD Testing
The Vaccine Center is a very discreet, private STD clinic
- We test and treat, while others test only
- Appointments available – walk-ins welcome at our main clinics
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Test results usually within 2-3 business days
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $59
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood and/or urine sample (no physical exam needed)
- Option to look up your test results online or be emailed to you. Clinician will call you and review all positive results
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
Both employers and individuals often find situations where they need to order a drug test for immediate service or on going service for themselves or their employees. The Vaccine Center can arrange immediate drug or alcohol testing nationwide at one of our 10,000 collection site locations. Our drug and alcohol testing services are provided for individuals needing drug testing for probation, court ordered testing, self-testing, drug testing of teenagers and more. For employers and staffing agencies, our drug testing centers can arrange for an immediate drug test for your applicant or employee anywhere in the country. If you are a DOT-regulated company and need to have a DOT compliant drug and alcohol program in place, we are the professionals in establishing and servicing DOT compliant testing programs for the transportation industry. We strictly adhere to DOT compliance standards in all of our testing, which means when you use The Vaccine Center, you can be rest assured that your program will pass a DOT audit anytime.
The Vaccine Center can meet all of your physical examination needs. Our physicals are performed by Board Certified Physicians and Nurse Practitioners who can often perform a physical within the same day or next day of your request.
Types of Physical Exams
- Employment Physicals
- School Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Executive Physicals
- DOT and Commercial Driver’s License Exams
- Pre-Deployment and Post-Deployment Physicals
- Annual Well-Being Physical Exam
- Immigration Physicals
The Vaccine Center can do laboratory testing and diagnostic testing for your physical such as :
- Laboratory Testing
- Ultrasound Services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Chest X-Rays
- Audiometric (Hearing) Testing
- Vision Screening
The Vaccine Center can provide many other services you may need at the same visit. In addition to receiving quality health care you can have laboratory testing performed right in our office. Our providers can also provide vaccinations that may be needed for personal health, travel, work, or school. Diagnostic testing is available to accompany your physical if needed. The Board Certified Clinician can provide referral to a wide range of specialists as needed including primary care, gastroenterology, cardiology, pulmonary, and many others.