The Vaccine Center And Travel Medicine Clinic
The Vaccine Center and Travel Medicine Clinic (formerly Immuvax) is a preventative health and wellness company. The Clinic is supervised by Board Certified doctors. We provide comprehensive preventative health and wellness services. Our immunization services include having all vaccines available in the US for work, school, travel, and general health.
We specialize in an array of other preventative health services such as complete laboratory testing, TB skin testing, drug testing, STD testing, diagnostic testing, and physical exams. We also provide comprehensive Employee Health Services to many small and large companies. We have the ability to meet all of your Immigration needs and provide medical examinations with a designated Civil Surgeon. We offer great pricing and service. We accept appointments and walk ins for vaccinations and laboratory services with minimal to no waiting.
We’re so confident in the quality and value of our service and pricing that if you find a lower vaccine price at any other for profit clinic tell us and we’ll match it.
Let our Travel Doctor or Nurse Practitioner advise you on what travel vaccines and prescriptions are recommended for your trip. All our travel vaccination recommendations are based on CDC guidelines and protocols. So the next time you ask, what shots do I need for travel? We can help.
Our Travel Doctor will not only let you know what travel vaccines are advised for your specific itinerary but can also write for all prescriptions needed, as well as go over food, water and all safety issues. Vaccinations for travel is an important part of your travel safety when traveling abroad, especially when traveling to the developing world. Seeing a Travel Medicine Expert is the best way to ensuring safe and enjoyable adventure abroad. Travel immunization is the first step in this process.
We carry in stock all vaccines available in the US, including hard to find vaccines like ORAL Typhoid Vaccine, Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine, Rabies Vaccine and Yellow Fever Vaccine.
We also carry Hepatitis A Vaccine, Hepatitis B Vaccine, Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix) Vaccine, Polio Vaccine, Tetanus and Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Td and TDAP) Vaccine, Varicella Vaccine, MMR Vaccine, Zostavax (Shingles) Vaccine, Typhoid Shot Vaccine, Meningococcal Vaccine, Flu Vaccine, Pneumococcal Vaccine and Gardasil (HPV) Vaccine
We are designated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as an Authorized US Yellow Fever Vaccine Clinic.
We provide Travel Medicine Consultations by reviewing each client’s specific itinerary, previous immunizations, medical history, allergies and contraindications and then offer the following:
- All appropriate vaccines (based on CDC Guidelines).
- Draw blood titers in house to prove immunity from previous vaccinations or exposures if requested.
- Prescriptions for medications including Anti-Malarial, Traveler’s Diarrhea, Acute Mountain Sickness Prevention, Jet Lag, Motion Sickness Prevention, etc. as indicated.
- Up to date health information for your travel needs, including insect precautions and insect repellents, blood clot prevention for long air flights, water and food precautions, current outbreaks and health and safety concerns for areas of travel.
How to save money and get better service by choosing the right Travel Medicine Clinic.
The Vaccine Center offers a complete array of student health services including vaccinations, school physicals, TB skin testing, drug screening and blood testing for immunity (termed titers). We carry and have in stock all school vaccines available in the U.S.
How students save MONEY with our services?
- We offer student discounts (with student ID) for all Allied Health program school vaccines.
- We waive the administrative/office fee for students for all Allied Health program school vaccines. Other clinics can charge up to $25 administrative fee per visit. This can add $75 extra to a three shot series like Hepatitis B Vaccine.
- We can review student’s vaccination records and offer ONLY the vaccines needed based on the schools requirements which can help save time and money.
- We can draw blood titers in house for vaccines you may already have had or been exposed to, as proof for you school. This can be a fraction of the cost of getting the vaccine again. We email you the titer results!!
- Our Titers prices are up to 50% lower than most labs.
- We can make help students complete vaccines for clinical rotations or school deadlines by scheduling vaccines in a series in advance. We even send you an email reminder when your next vaccine is due!
- Unlike some clinics, we read the results of both steps of a 2-step TB skin test. If positive on the 1st-step, then you don’t need to pay or have a 2nd-step.
- We keep Electronic Medical records and also input all vaccinations into the WebIZ Database, so you will have a permanent immunization record for the rest of you career.
Complete List of Student Health Services we provide.
The Vaccine Center provides a complete array of Employee Health Services. We can set an account for your company and have your employees come to us OR we can come to your work place, where we perform almost all of our services.
We keep Electronic Medical Records and can provide you with detailed monthly billing of all our services.
Also, we input all vaccinations into the WebIZ Database, so you and your employee will have a permanent immunization record forever.
We are physician supervised. Our Medical Director is available to our Employer clients for unlimited free consultation and advice. It is like having a complete Employee Health Department for your company without all the cost, work and overhead.
Complete List of Employee Health Services we provide.
The Vaccine Center provides comprehensive laboratory testing. All laboratory testing are drawn in our office. This provides our clients the convenience of having their consultation, vaccination and laboratory testing all at the same location.
We offer laboratory services at deep discount cash pricing compared to other labs.
- Complete Blood Testing, including Blood Titers
- Drug Screening
- TB Skin Testing, One and Two Step
- Physical Exams
- Chest X-Rays
- STD Testing
The Vaccine Center is a very discreet, private STD clinic
- We test and treat, while others test only
- Appointments available – walk-ins welcome at our main clinics
- Just tell the receptionists that you are here for “testing”
- Private consultation rooms to discuss what testing you want
- Test results usually within 2-3 business days
- Private consultation with Clinician before or after testing available for $65
- We offer early detection HIV testing (as early as 9-11 days after exposure)
- All testing done with a simple blood and/or urine sample (no physical exam needed)
- Option to look up your test results online or be emailed to you. Clinician will call you and review all positive results
- Your credit card statement will discreetly show payment to “The Vaccine Center”
Back to top